Are you looking for an exotic weekend getaway or a romantic honeymoon at an affordable price? Well, Seychelles is one of the cheap destinations located in the east of Kenya. The various nature reserves, lush green jungles, live corals, and coral reefs, along with beautiful beaches, make it a perfect romantic holiday destination.
In total, there are a hundred and fifteen granite and coral beaches, which are the peaks of an underwater plateau. You can enjoy having a sunbath on the beach, climb mountains and try rock climbing and witness the versatile flora and fauna present in the place. The place has the best fishing records and is a perfect destination to try various water sports, like snorkeling, sailing, and surfing. The inner islands of Seychelles are perfect for tourists with various high rated resorts.
Best Tourist Attraction Spots To See In Seychelles
If you are planning to explore Seychelles’ beautiful beach, we have a list of top tourist attractions of the place and the things that you can try here.
- The Famous Beach Anse Intendance
On the island of Mahe, lies the beautiful beach “Anse Intendance.” The huge swelled waves that break on the shores frequently make the beach a perfect surfing spot. The beach lies on the southern coast of the island. The south-eastern trade winds make it a perfect spot for sunbathers, photographers, and beachcombers.
- Anse Lazio
Towards the north of the Praslin Island lies the anecdotal beach, Anse Lazio. However, it is not easy to reach the beach as you have to hike over the hill. However, it is worth the hard work. The beach is surrounded by granite boulders for island protection, but beyond the boulders lies the crystal clear sea meeting the soft white beach sand. The beach consists of palm trees and takamaka trees, which provide better relief from the scorchy heat of the Sun.
- Morne Seychellois National Park
The island covers almost twenty percent of the island and is a retreat for nature lovers. The park is surrounded by the Seychellois mountain, which is about 905meters above sea level. There is a hiking trail covering various tea gardens, Danzil village, and enters up to the park. There are various other hiking trails which will absolutely make you fall in love with the island.
Savor Into The Flavors Of The Island
Some people travel to different countries to get the taste of their culture and food. Well, we have a list of foods that you definitely don’t wanna miss.
- Breadfruit Chips– The island contains a bountiful amount of tropical fruit known as breadfruit. The natives consume the fruit in different ways, and the most special recipe is the Breadfruit chips.
- Octopus Curry– If you like to experience the island’s eccentric dishes, then definitely try the octopus curry. The spicy curry is the favorite dish of the locals and tourists as well.
- Shark chutney– The first country that comes in mind when we talk about chutney in India. However, Seychelles has up its game by preparing shark chutney with shark meat. The meat is boiled and then mixed with lime, turmeric, onion, and a tropical fruit named Bilimbi.
Best Time To Visit Seychelles
Seychelles is an island country that goes through periodic trade winds. However, the time between April and May, October, and November are the best to visit as the winds are calmer than usual.